Support Our Schools
No Gift too Small!
Thrive's mission is to sets the standard for preparing a diverse student population to become community minded, college prepared and career inspired. We operate our schools in some of San Diego's most distressed neighborhoods because we believe that ALL students receive a high quality, free education.
In our current climate, all public schools, and especially charter schools, are underfunded at the state and federal level. We've made it a priority for to stay operational on public funds -- and we are succeeding! We also recognize the inequality of facilities, supplies and "extras" between what a public school in City Heights can offer when compared to what public schools offer in our more affluent communities. That's where you come in. As a non-profit, and a public school, Thrive Public Schools, is grateful for the generosity of community members like you!
Dollars raised through Thrive Giving benefit every Thrive student by supporting the hands-on, minds-on learning opportunities that make Thrive a special place to learn. All donations are tax deductible.
Your donations create opportunities not funded by the state of California. For example:
- A $10,000 donation provides a three-day immersive camp experience for our incoming 9th graders
- A $5,000 donation provides innovative educational technology for a whole grade level
- A $1,500 donation provides a teacher with a year-long classroom budget for amazing projects
- A $500 donation provides a class of first graders an amazing field trip
- A $250 donation provides hands-on engineering activities for a class of fifth graders
- A $100 donation provides a community parent workshop
- A $50 donation provides supplies for teacher professional development meetings
All gifts are greatly appreciated! If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with this process, or wish to give by phone, please contact us at (619) 839-9543 or email us. You can also download a printable donation form here. We thank you!